- A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north.
- The BAR value indicates the number of atmospheres to which water resistance is ensured. 10 BAR means water resistance to 10 atmospheres. Watches marked 100m have the same water resistance as 10 BAR watches.
- Resin Band
- The surface of the glass is rounded.
- the display when the watch is tilted towards the face.
- Graphically displays tides based on lunar periodicity and lunitidal interval time.
- The moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude.
- Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. REPEAT indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown.
- Multi Alarm lets you set a daily alarm (time setting only), or an alarm for a specific time on a specific day (month, day, and time setting). The value indicates how many multi alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Battery lasts for at least three years. The value indicates actual battery life.
- Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year.
- Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.
Casio W-753-1 Silver/Black
All purchases over $99 are shipped express from Sydney with Australia Post at no additional charge ($10 if under $99).
Please note that we aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, with the exception of sale periods, where this may take up to 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only.
For more on shipping information, click here.