G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces new red color that exude high energy.
Base model is the plastic and metal GAS-100. The basic black of this model is offset by bright red colors for looks that are tough and that go well with today's street fashions.
- Case / Bezel Material: Resin / Aluminium
- Rresin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200m Water Resistant
- Double LED Light with Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Tough Solar (Solar Powered)
- World Time (31 Time Zones)
- 1/100-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- Hand Shift Feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when watch is left in the dark)
- Full Auto Calendar (up to year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Format
- Button Operation Tone On/Off
- Approx. Battery Operating Time:
8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of Case: 55.1 x 52.5 x 16.7mm
Total weight: 72g
G-Shock GAS-100AR-1A Black/Red
All purchases over $99 are shipped standard from Sydney with Australia Post at no additional charge ($10 if under $99).
Please note that we aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, with the exception of sale periods, where this may take up to 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only.
For more on shipping information, click here.